A Fancied Story about Lesbian

My name is Alice, and I'm from a little village.
When I was young, I would like to play with boys rather than the girls, as I thought all the girls around me are weak, and I didn't want to play with barbies. So I always play football, climbed trees swimmed in the river and so on with the boys in village. But I'm a real girl pgysically, the boys could do something I couldn't sometimes, so I wished I was a boy when those things happend.
I've been liking boys all the times until I met Mary at junior high. She was so cute which made me always wanted to be around her to protect her from any hurt. From then on, I stay with her almost every day and night. I liked the feelings when I was with her, and so was she. We went to school togegher on the morning, went home together after school, did homework together, eat dinner together, sometimes we sleep together at my home or hers. Maybe it seems normal in people's eyes if two girls get very closed, but both of us knew that we weren't normal friends but more than friends.
One night, her parents weren't home, she asked me to her home as she was scared alone. So I went her home soom, and slept with her. That night, something happend, we get off all our clothes and make love as lesbians do that we saw on videos. After that night, we were closer to each other.
But along with our growing up, we knew how hard for two girls to show their love, because almost no one will get married with the same gender. So the times we met were less and less.
Until we both went to college, we heard there were some lgbt communities for those who love the same gender or even both of the two genders. Alice and I were both very happy and we joined one named Bisexual Free Dating, in which you can date with the one you love no matter you are lesbian, gay, or bisexual. And we were together again, thanks to these lgbt communities. And if you are one of us, or you don't want to show your partner to the normal people, you could join us to show your love story.

Comments

Popular Posts