Some Lies You May Tell If You Are a Closed Bisexual

1. It's probably just a girl crush.
2. I mean, girl crushes exist, right? I don't want to do anything with her, I just want to be like her.
3. Because, you know, I'm straight.
4. Everyone has sexy feelings for Eva Longoria. That is just fact. It doesn't matter what gender you are. At the end of the day, we would all make out with Eva Longoria. It doesn't mean I like women. I couldn't possibly.
5. What would I even be anyway? I definitely like men, so that leaves me with what? Bisexuality? That's not even a real thing.
6. So I'm definitely straight then. Super straight. I'm swimming in a straight stream, people.
7. Okay, so maybe the stream has a few curves to it, but whose doesn't? Everyone's a little gay for someone.
8. I'm totally not bi though. Bisexuality is a myth. I don't even understand how anyone could ever actually be bi.
9. Like, what, you're just not going to pick a side your whole life? Please. Everybody picks a side.
10. It totally doesn't feel really freeing to be able to sing Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" in public.
11. Maybe I'm not bisexual though because I can't really picture being with a girl.
12. Even if I was attracted to women, it wouldn't really matter until I dated someone of my own gender.
13. I could probably just not tell anyone as long as I was only dating people of other genders.
14. I could live happily not caring that people don't know about my sexuality.
15. People are going to assume I'm straight, which is fine because I am.
16. Okay, well... I'm kind of straight... Maybe not totally, but mostly...
17. I still can't identify as bi though. Nobody would understand that. I'll just sound slutty or like I need attention.
18. I'd probably be the only bi person I know, anyway. There aren't whole lot of bi people in the world. We're pretty rare.
19. Fine, I'm bi. But I still don't need to come out. It doesn't really matter right now.
20. I don't know. Maybe I'm not bi. I don't want to come out and then have to tell everyone something different later.
21. I don't know how to be bisexual.
If you have already told some lies of them,there must be something wrong in your mind,what you should do is to keep calm and be proud,there's no need to hide your orientation,you just need to say it loudly,"I'm bisexual and I'm proud!"If you still couldn't do it,you may join a dating online site bisexual free dating there are more than 1,000,000 bisexual people,you may find someone who are waiting for you all the time,hope you can find the one you are looking for years.

Comments

Popular Posts